Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Monday, December 5, 2016

Week 61: Niutoua- Short Letter

Hey,

 So I have little time today to email. I’m doing alright; I am having trouble with disobedient elders and elders who don't get along, and its hard being a leader because I have to act, but I’m doing my best and will hopefully do what's right. You guys are all preparing for winter while I am preparing for the heat; it's been getting so freaking hot this week. I’m dying and we go walk around everywhere, I’m so worried about getting sunburned because I get super red, but I haven't gotten badly burnt yet, maybe a tender mercy. I am getting a good tan though. I’ve been a zone leader for so long my right arm is way darker than my left arm because I hang it out the window when I drive. I drive on the left side of the road and I sit on the right side of the car. I don't know if you can imagine it, but it's a little different. That’s how Tonga is.
Today we had a baptism of some other elders and it was great. We had the bishop conduct, lead the songs, and do the concluding remarks, the audience was the person being baptized, my comp and I and the 2 other elders. So 6 people all together haha. Great baptism, but I’m really praying the elders will notice how they felt and something will change. I’m going to being working with them closely this week to help them out.
That’s my life. I love you all, you guys are a wonderful help to me. I got the package and I absolutely love it! The voice recorder is perfect and really helpful and fun, the BSU hat I wear all the time, usually when I drive. The candy is going fast, the shirts are very useful because my others are getting pretty yellow, the slippers are being worn right now, same with the gym shorts, the letters were inspiring and motivating and I definitely miss you guys.

Ofa Atu,


Elder Sitaki


Here are some pictures from Vava'u:




No comments:

Post a Comment