Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Week 60: Niutoua- I have the coolest mission EVER!

Hey Mom and Dad,

So I’ll give you a quick update. My infections are much better; getting tons of great scars that are huge. My area is doing a lot better too. I think the members are starting to like me. The work is a little slowish but I am fixing that. I’m going to bring the hammer down and get some stuff going. I have a lot of hope to get a ton of stuff done in December. Did you by any chance send a Christmas package? Just curious if I should expect anything and we don't have another package question.
But anyway I sure love you guys. Today we are preparing to learn a song and skit to do for our mission Christmas party. I think it's going to be really funny, but I’m not sure. We can only get together and practice as a zone on P-day so hopefully we can get our stuff together. I included some pictures so you don't forget I have the coolest mission EVER!

Love,


 Elder Sitaki

We went to church on some little island and I rode this sketchy boat with the Stake President and like 20 other people. We get to jump out into the water and pull the boat to shore. It’s just the best mission!

I didn't slaughter this pig,  just cooked it. We do it all the time; that day we ate two pigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment