Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Friday, November 4, 2016

Week 55: Kolonga- Another infection

Hey so I got a chance to write a little letter to you guys. I’m probably not going to write much, but I can give you a report of the week. So we've been working hard and I think we will have three people to baptize this week; last week we had one person. We did the baptism in the ocean and it was really cool. I was still pretty messed up with the infection on my leg so I didn't do it which sucked because I’ve always wanted to baptize in the ocean. My comp did it and I got some really cool pictures. We have three more for Saturday. We had five set up but one of them is a 19-year-old girl who likes to go drinking and smoking with her friends and she hasn't been able or really wanting to stop so we have to delay her baptism. Her mom really wants her to change and even though the mom belongs to a different church she is willing to do anything to help this girl. So we are going to try our best to help her. We won't go to the temple as a companionship, but that's okay. We tried, right?
Anyways, so that's my work this week. I’m on antibiotics; my leg is doing much better.



Elder Sitaki

Another infection



No comments:

Post a Comment