Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Monday, November 21, 2016

Week 58: Niutoua- Transfers

Hey,

I have a chance to do a quick email to you guys. We are very busy today so it won't be long. We got busy yesterday doing the transfers. Basically I turn into the taxi during transfer time. I put like 250 miles on the car yesterday just driving people across the island. We have to move a ton of people to random places; I went from the east side of Tonga to the west all in one day. It sucked, hours and hours of driving.
In other news, I got transferred with my comp to the next town over. It’s ok. I’m not really excited to work here, but I will do what I’ve been called to do. I’m still the zone leader and I’m still companions with Elder M. The members work really hard and are really missionary work minded. Other than that, I’m pretty happy. Life is good, the girls are still hard to ignore especially when they come down form Vava'u to come visit, but I’m being obedient and focusing on the work. We got a new district and I like the missionaries here, they are really funny and easy to get along with. So yeah. That’s my life. Don’t worry about me, I’m a tough cookie and can stick it out just fine. I hope everything is okay. Say hello to Mary and Henry! Good luck on his arm!

Ofa lahi atu,

Elder Sitaki


No comments:

Post a Comment