Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Week 42: Vava'u- I love it here so much

Dear Family,

I’m at a family history center. Yes, I ate giant bats for my birthday and I think that's the most delicious thing I have ever eaten here in Tonga. Really, my companion said it was scary how good it was!  I’m excited to eat it again. I also ate sea turtle, which was super good. I would like to try whale, but right now it's forbidden.
My comp is great and things are awesome. I don't have time for a big email because everyone wants to go to the beach. We’re super busy and never get a moment to sit down; it’s great. I love coming home exhausted and sleeping really well. I got to meet the new mission president finally and we went out on the mission boat, Alma. We go out on it like twice a week. I’m going to live in Vava'u at some point in my life, it's official. I love it here so much. You guys will freak when you get here. I’m sorry about a short email, I’ll get a big letter written to you guys with all my experiences and stuff since Leimatu'a. It’ll be delicious.

Ofa Atu,

Elder Sitaki


One of my favourite towns named Okoa. It's on two islands, connected by the land bridge I'm driving on.    

A festival we were at with lots of traditional dancing 


Me sitting in Nuapapu where I stayed the night. So far my favorite island.    






No comments:

Post a Comment