Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Week 37: Vava'u- Exchanges

So hello everyone,

We had a companion exchange during the week, which was fun and I got to hang out with an American, a little slice of home. I took the sacrament and it was especially awesome this week and I felt the spirit really strongly.
At one point this week I asked an old man if I could see him do a really inappropriate thing. I meant fishing but I used a phrase wrong, which meant something else you do with your hands, so that was funny. My comp died laughing as soon as we rounded the corner. The old guy knew what I meant and wasn't mad or anything, but it was embarrassing. Sorry, I don’t have much time this week.

Ofa and Atu,


Elder Sitaki
A classic street I walk everyday 

I got to eat crab at the the old guy's house, as previously mentioned, so I took a funny picture. The claws on that thing were huge.    

No comments:

Post a Comment