Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Friday, October 7, 2016

Week 51: Vava'u- Life Couldn't Be Better

Hey guys!

I’m doing great! Life couldn't be better, well it probably could, but I’m doing great! The doctor took the drains out of my neck. I had like 6-8 inches of gauze in me, and he would take a little out at a time and cut it off, but now it's all out. I have a hole the size of pencil in my neck where I was cut open, but he said it would close really quickly. I basically sit around the office. Sometimes I ride around with the AP's and help with their work, or help with the office elders’ work.
I’m going to return to Vava'u on Wednesday. I’m excited to go back, but it has been fun talking to the president and getting to know him. I got to spend a lot of time with him. There were several instances when he would randomly show up at our house (I sleep with the office elders) and spend half an hour joking around with us. He once showed up when I just got out of the shower and almost caught me wearing very little clothing. That time he wanted me and another elder to go with him to visit missionaries he felt needed to be visited. I got ready with another elder and we drove around with him wherever the Spirit directed him. We just drove him around, we didn't do anything, but it was interesting. One night around 10, we were all about to go to bed when president called and asked if we were hungry. We said yes, so all the office elders and I (four people) went over to his house and ate some really delicious food. I had a giant plate of octopus (my favorite thing to eat in Tonga).
So that's about it. I had a spiritual week with lots of thinking about my zone and what's going on and what I am going to do to fix it. I have a lot of hope and I’m planning on making some changes. So that's my week!

Ofa Atu,


Elder Sitaki






No comments:

Post a Comment