Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 70: Niutoua- Another six weeks in this area

Hi Family,

So, I have some news. One, I’m in the same area, so I have another six weeks here. Two, I’m still zone leader. I’ve officially been a zone leader longer than I’ve been a missionary. Three, I have an entire family that we are going to baptize. I’ve mentioned it before, but it's awesome; the whole town keeps asking us about it, this like never happens.
 We just finished a giant water/mud fight today and it was intense. We played with the missionaries and one of the bishopric members that I’m best friends with. Well, again, I’m excited that Jake and Anndi had their baby. Tell Henry he’s a goofball and tell Mary that I love her. Thanks for being the best parents. I love you guys.


Ofa atu,



Elder Sitaki

My friend who is in the bishopric


No comments:

Post a Comment