Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Monday, February 13, 2017

Week 68: Niutoua- Antibiotics are for quitters

Dear Family,

You asked whether I was taking antibiotics for my latest abscess. Nah, antibiotics are for quitters. Just like AA meetings. My killer immune system has taken care of it. I think I am infection free right now except that I have this big cut on my leg from playing and I slid on the grass and there was a rock that gauged my leg up good. I don't think it's infected yet. Maybe later. But for now, my body is doing!
That's weird that Henry is getting old, I can’t believe that he’ll be fourteen. I thought Anndi was supposed to deliver the little guy by now, but I guess we will wait for the right time. That's crazy that Maddie put her papers in!! Plus, Anna coming home? I remember when she left! We worked in the temple together. And I know Mark's gotta wait at least until I get back.
So the big news is that there is an apostle coming to the mission next month. I think, its Dale G. Renlund. He's coming with three members of the Seventy and a member of the Presiding Bishopric and they are going to speak to the mission for a day. I am so excited for it! We also have some work going on in my area finally. I think we are going to have a baptism this week and another the following week. Plus, we are working with this family and I hope they will accept the message and all get baptized. That would be like 5-6 people all at once; it'd be awesome!!!
Well, I love you all and I love my mission.

Ofa Atu,


Elder Sitaki


No comments:

Post a Comment