Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Thursday, January 19, 2017

Week 67: Niutoua- Short letter

Hey sorry I didn't email on time. I don't really ever have a chance to write home because I’m always doing this and that. Last P-day I took an elder to the dentist to get 2 root canals. It took forever, but there were several cute Tongan dental hygienists who all spoke English and Tongan so those six hours weren't super bad. Plus, I got to help a couple of them clean patient’s teeth. I used the vacuum thing to suck up all their spit while the assistant cleaned. It was a little different P-day experience, but it was fun.
That's cool that our current Stake President is going to run for governor. Do you think he will win? It’s cool that you guys are getting a new dog. Hopefully it will be a good one, but I doubt it can ever be as awesome as Rusty. He was the best. There’s just not a lot going on here, except that we work all the time. I love you guys!

Ofa atu,


Elder Sitaki

No comments:

Post a Comment