Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Week 91: Fahefa- Common Ground

                                                                                                                        July 3, 2017

Hey,

So, what's with you guys? I guess I need to do a quick report on my week.
On Monday, we went and taught this girl because I am really concerned about her salvation. She is really awesome, but she made some bad decisions earlier in her life and we were helping her out. The problem is we were going to baptize her this week, but she wasn't able to come to church because her fellowshipper disappeared. I don't know what to do, but I am trying my best to figure out some way to help her. But the good experience I had was that we taught the girl on Wednesday before her fellowshipper disappeared. Anyways, we really felt concerned about the girl so we went home and decided to do a fast to help her and help the work in our area. Directly after doing our fast, I felt a strong impression to go to certain area of our town. We went there and then I felt a strong impression to visit a certain house I had already knocked, but we went back. We visited the house again, nothing. We went to a different house, come back, nothing. We left again, then later came back, finally they answered. We went in like no body's business and just preached. We came back the next day and I’m going there tomorrow. Maybe a miracle? I know not, but I was obedient to the Spirit.
Other than that, my companion is a really good guy. I really like him and how he acts. Obviously, we aren't the same, but he is a really upbeat guy who always is laughing and making crazy jokes. He loves to talk to girls (so we instantly have a common ground) and he is willing to work. So, we go out and get stuff done and we are just doing great. He told president he loves working with me and he just has a great attitude. We are going to read the entire Book of Mormon in our training and I think it will be for real. We have almost finished 2nd Nephi in Tongan.


Ofa atu,

Elder Sitaki




No comments:

Post a Comment