Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 82: Fahefa- Transfers

April 30, 2017

Hey,

Today is not such a good day, in fact it’s of my of worse days. I don't really want to vent to you guys. Maybe tomorrow or the next day will be better, but I can tell you some things that happened this week.
First, transfers: I am getting moved from the East side of the island to the West. I am going to work in a place called Fahefa. I am going to be companions with Elder T, he will be my 8th companion in my 6th area. He is from Hawaii and people tell me he likes to sing. Maybe he can teach me something or maybe I'll die tone deaf. I am also being released from the position of Zone Leader to District Leader, and I'm not upset at all.
Second: we baptized a little girl this week. This makes about... well I’m not sure. I keep track of it somewhere, but maybe 15-20 people I’ve baptized in this stake. So I guess I did some good there. The girls name is M, and she is the cutest thing in the world. I love seeing them dressed in white.
That’s about it. Everything will be ok. I love you guys.

Ofa atu,


Elder Sitaki






No comments:

Post a Comment