Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Week 80: Niutoua- Easter

April 16, 2017

Hey Family,

So, I guess I have an opportunity to write you guys. I’ve been thinking about college when I get back. I really like Utah State and I was excited to go there, but I am pretty much down for anything. I can do BYU Idaho or BYU Hawaii. I speak Tongan, so I already have family in Hawaii. (Tongans are one big family) BYU Idaho is close. It's all the same to me. I’ve started to lose my pride of having to do what I want and it’s not so important where I go. 
That's really exciting that I can be released here in Tonga; we can have a ton of fun and have lots of great experiences.
 Yesterday was Easter. In Tonga, they basically treat the day of the death of Jesus Christ and the day of His resurrection like Sundays. People (not LDS church, we don't do a program) go to church both days and you stay home and read scriptures. Stores are closed and it's just like a Sunday. Kind of interesting.
That's awesome the Bailey is engaged. I’m proud of him, but make sure everyone knows that of all the boys I was the first to kiss a girl! Sorry, people are asking me to go teach a lesson for them so I got to go. I love you guys and miss you.


Ofa atu,



Elder Sitaki




No comments:

Post a Comment