Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Week 88: Fahefa- I'll be Training

June 11, 2017
Hello family,

 The big news is that this is transfer day. My companion has already left and now I am waiting until Wednesday when we will have a big meeting and I will meet my new companion. I just hope it's someone who wants to work. I don't want to train a rule breaker, because that's just a pain in the butt. But whatever happens I will be good with it!
I am staying in my area; I am happy and sad. I know this will be my last area and there are new places I’d love to see, but I also see that there is a lot of work here and I really want to do it. We have one investigator who reminds me a ridiculously amount of myself. She is like boy crazy, she pays attention to getting a boyfriend and stuff like that. Which was exactly how I was before my mission (except with girls). So, I figure I know how to help her. I just need to figure out how to turn her priorities from guys to God. For me, my mission turned me the most. When I got my call, it made a big impact on me. But either way, don't worry about me, I can resist her charm, and I always include adults when I teach her, hahah.
Other than that, I just have a few investigators who are kind of progressing, but not really. It's hard finding people to teach, but I am making lots of friends with people at the same time, so that's all good. I’ll tell you about my companion later when I know him.

Ofa atu,


Elder Sitaki

No comments:

Post a Comment