Tongan Beach

Tongan Beach

Monday, July 31, 2017

Week 93: Fahefa- Never Gonna Give Up

July 16, 2017

Hey family!

I am very thankful for the opportunity to write you guys and let you know how my life is going. My life is great; I am just chilling in Fahefa, I think I have a family to baptize, which will be good. I do a lot of just visiting and talking, and it's pretty much just like normal. We had a good time because one of the Elders who is finishing came and is staying with us for a week. I always heard things about this elder and how he was not really a good person, but all the rumors were false. I have a really, really great time with him and we get along really well. Maybe I’m a bad person myself, but it's been really fun having him along with my comp this week.
Other news, this week was really really hard. We had a bunch of investigators drop us and I really felt useless. But I will keep trying. Never, ever gonna give up. I love you guys. My comps need to go home.


Ofa atu!! 


Elder Sitaki

No comments:

Post a Comment